You are here

Admission to State Parks

Submitted by ShaneFaulkner on Mon, 11/09/2015 - 4:47pm

All honorably discharged veterans who are currently Oklahoma residents shall be allowed free admission to all state-owned or state–operated parks and museums. A valid Oklahoma driver license or state photo identification card and military discharge papers (DD Form 214) or similar evidence of an honorable discharge from the United States Armed Forces shall be required for free admission.

Benefit Type: