You are here

Do I have to be enrolled in the Veterans Health Administration (VA Medical Center) in order to receive care?

Submitted by RobertArrington on Tue, 02/09/2016 - 11:38am

Entry into the VA health care system begins by applying for enrollment. To apply a VA Form 10-10EZ must be completed; which may be obtained at any health care facility, benefits office or online at