You are here

What type of help can I receive from your office?

Submitted by RobertArrington on Sat, 02/20/2016 - 4:45pm

The Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs has Veterans Service Representatives available to assist Veterans with issues such as:

  • Preparation of forms
  • Submission of applications
  • Answering letters from VA
  • Providing follow-up on claims for benefits from VA
  • Representation before the Board of Veterans Appeals