You are here

Who do I call to get a reduced auto tag card/letter; property, excise, sales tax exemption letter; military/commissary ID application; award letter; or hunting and fishing permit?

Submitted by RobertArrington on Tue, 02/09/2016 - 11:54am

Please contact the Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs (ODVA) Claims & Benefits Division at 1-888-655-2838.